Auto-Moto
Mobilní telefony
Notebooky  |  Tablety
Příslušenství
Wearables  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie  |   TV Freak

MSN Messenger WM5 - zvuk a upozorneni

mr_syck (55)|27.4.2006 21:05
Muzete mi nekdo prosim poradit, zda je mozne nejakym zpusobem urcovat zvuky pro prichozi zpravy a vypnout online notifikace?

Jestli to lze resit nejakym zasahem do registru nebo jinak?

Diky
karlic (707)|24.5.2006 20:51
Tento problém řeším taky. Fakt nikdo nevíte jak vypnout notifitakce přihlášení "kamařdů"?
karlic (707)|24.5.2006 21:15
http://www.shahine.com/omar/WindowsMobile5AndPocketMSNM+...+cationsFix.aspx

Jdu to testnout :)

Windows Mobile 5 and Pocket MSN Messenger Notifications Fix
I recently discovered a problem with Windows Mobile 5 and the Pocket MSN Messenger that comes with it. If your device is a Pocket PC Formfactor (not Smartphone) and you sign into MSN Messenger, every time a contact signs into the service your device will do the following:
Play a sound
Place an alert on the screen with [Chat] [Ignore] buttons. The notification will remain on screen for a few seconds and interrupt whatever you are doing (like writing an email).
If you have over 200 contacts in your buddy list, chances are some one is signing into the network at least once a minute during peak hours. You can imagine the shock I had when I discovered there was no UI to turn this off. I recall from Windows Mobile 2003 that you could go into Sounds & Notifications and select the “contact online” action and disable alerts and sound. However, this does not exists on my device.
I fired off a mail to some friendly folks in the Pocket MSN team. After a few exchanges they let me know that I could manually add the registry keys for the events and that this might resolve the issue (and that this was unsupported etc etc). So I fired up PHM Regedit (freeware) and added the keys. Lo and behold, I could now mess with the notification options in Sounds and Notifications.
Here are the registry keys you’ll need to add to your device:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65E-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]
"Options"=dword:00000008
@="Messenger: Contact Online"
"Wave"="notify"
"Duration"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D65F-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}]
"Options"=dword:00000008
@="Messenger: New Message"
"Wave"="notify"
"Duration"=dword:00000000
 After adding these you can go to the Sound and Notifications control panel and customize the notification behavior.
karlic (707)|24.5.2006 21:49
Tak otestováno a funguje to. V Settings/Sounds and Notifications přibyly dvě položky ohledně Messengera, kterýma se dají řídit upozornění na online kontakt a doručení zprávy.